Winter Woods Sky Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Starting to Look More Like a Home







We have actually got all the furniture in the right place (I hope.) Really Shane hopes we have got it in the right place because he is tired of moving it. Oh well, these are important decisions. Now comes the part where we have to start making holes in the walls and make things more permanent. I dread putting up pictures because I never feel I am putting them in a place Martha Stewart would approve. Please comment with advice. If you see an empty wall tell me what needs to go there. Shane and Connor love having a TV on the wall. I have to admit I like watching TV while I am slaving away in the kitchen. But I'm afraid we lost any hopes of looking like intellectuals that abhor TV watching. Oh well. Kate was my official model. See if you can spot Hank in any pictures. Instead of Where's Waldo it's Where's Hank.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your home is beautiful! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person. I'll put the kiddos to work on the Where's Hank? when they get home from school. Miss you guys...XXOO

The Dahls said...

Amy,

I love the kitchen. It looks like you could give Martha Stewart a run for her money, the house is beautiful!! We miss you guys.