Winter Woods Sky Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

What were you for Halloween?

Texas experience: Trunk r Treat. Where Texan Mormon kids can see their Mormon friends in costume at the church. Because, unlike Utah, they can't see them living right next door. I got to hand out the candy this year. Can you spot me?

Jaylen decided to draw her costume/character from the local landscape. She was a Texas Hillbilly. I'm just kidding we haven't seen any Texas Hillbillies. . .well hardly. I am just kidding. I'm really going to get kicked out of this state.



Kate decided to go completely out of character and be a Princess/Queen. When she visited the Rennaissance Festival this week she picked up a pink mask to complete the costume and instantly became Princess On Her Way To A Masquerade Ball. What a gorgeous gal!


Sadly we have no pics of Connor. He went to a band Halloween party as Sexy Thing #1 and a friend went as, you guessed it, Sexy Thing #2. This coming from a crazy offshoot of Dr. Seuss. I really would have liked to see the costume. He must have looked completely different from himself.





2 comments:

Rachel said...

THere you are, in the black shirt! We sure missed you guys Friday night! Just wasn't the same!
XXOO

Your Friendly Neighborhood Missionary said...

I went as Sexy one thank you very much!!! I was your Friendly Neighborhood Stud Muffin! I wore a Spiderman mask! That was my costume. The best costume ever.