Winter Woods Sky Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Card 2008


We are sending Christmas Cards and are gladly accepting Christmas Cards but. . . . we have a problem. Amy was going to send Christmas cards early so that everyone would have our address. I WILL get on the ball. 2009 is the year of great organization and the end of procrastination. Procrastination ends - organization begins! But, that doesn't solve this problem. If anyone still reads this blog. You WILL get a card. But please send us one soon, we are very very lonely.
Hinckleys
2143 Rockcliffe Loop
College Station TX 77845.

Here is our pic for our card that is coming. And by the way, I am not trying to hitchhike. That is a gesture down here meaning "gig'em" for Texas A&M. I don't know why we do that or what is really means. But that was my best explanation. Anyway, Merry Christmas, and gig-em!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay a post! Keep them coming for us that aren't on facebook! I, too, am still working on Christmas Cards. In fact, I'm still trying to get the wards done...the plan was to have them done in time for Rob to hand out at tithing settlement but it didn't happen. Once they are done I'm gonna get cracking on the friends and family list (which you guys would be on regardless if you were still in the ward or not). However, I've resigned myself to the fact I probably won't be writing a personalized message in each one of the friends and family this year like I usually do. I do think I'm gonna at least stick in a little update on our family.
XXOO Rachel

Your Friendly Neighborhood Missionary said...

Ugh I look like a retard in every picture.

Julie said...

Shane "Stinky" Hinckley!! How are you?? I stumbled onto your blog while checking in on Mike Johnson. I had to call Randy over to see your picture to make sure it was you! I haven't seen you since you were a Freshman in college! Ok, maybe once after your mission! Randy says hi and wonders what the heck you are doing in Texas!!! We would love to hear from you! Your wife and kids are darling.....we have a blog as well and I just got Mike and Shannon blogging too so you will have to check in on ours as well. Take care......The Skalla's

The Watty's said...

I saw your card in the office today gave a sad, "Oh." It reminded me of how much I miss your cute faces!!!! Glad to see you and wish I could kiss you all!

Rawson Family said...

Hello!! Please give us an update!!