Winter Woods Sky Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

New House


Well here it is. Everyone wanted to see a photo of the new house. Nothing to write home about really. Homes were very difficult to find that fit our needs. The crazy thing about this home is that Amy has never seen it. I took video, uploaded it to youtube, then Amy gave the thumbs up or thumbs down. The home has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with 2 living rooms, a study and a formal dinning room. I said I'd never own a white brick home...

8 comments:

The Trusty Blog said...

Cute new house! I just wish you could stop by your old house and throw a little water on the lawn... : )

Texasute said...

I did leave the sprinkler key in the garage. I don't even want to know about the lawn. After nine years of hard work to have to go to waste...

Rue said...

Darling house! Shout out to Amy for buying a house without even a walk through. I won't mention the old lawn only that it is missing Connor's TLC. We think of you guys every time we turn on our nice red weber water spout. Best wishes in your new home. :)

Rawson Family said...

Wait to go Shane! It looks like you picked out a great house. Congrats.

Riley's 2008 said...

I love the house guys. It is so cute. Shane you must be doing everything right because the lawn is green. Oh, I must say I think the new owners of your old house are getting quite an earful. The kids were on an adventure to pick up Morty's poo yesterday, I know what your thinking "What the heck is wrong with that family, but I blame all of their crazy behavior on TJ." Anyway the kids were talking about it, laughing about, and were into everything. The poor neighbors who were in the backyard heard it all when TJ saw the kids and went off with a few choice words, if you know TJ. I rolled my eyes and thought dang I wish it were the Hinkley's who had to hear all that!

marathonmom said...

I just feel sick about our old lawn. I miss is so much. BUT, coming up to Wyoming for the month without a home or my husband was the best thing for all of us. I don't care WHERE I live I just want a home and a husband. I miss both so very much. I just still wish that home was within earshot of the Riley's!!

Rachel said...

Did my comments end up on the floor of the editor's office?

Texasute said...

No edits here...if we get a comment we post it.