Winter Woods Sky Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Starting the trip

The day that we had to say our good-byes was a really hard day. Saying good-bye to some of my best friends from school, and my best friend that I knew since I was little was really hard. But we survied that day and took the four hour trip to grandmas. Our dad has to go down to Texas for the first month of summer and live in a house down there, so he can work and find us a house to live in, while the rest of the family is at grandmas. Our grandma and grandpa live in Wyoming. We are living here untill our dad finds a house, or untill the end of the month. Our dog Hank went with our dad and he is staying at some friends of ours down in Texas. They also have a dog, so Hank will have a friend. So far everything has been going great. I just can't wait untill we can get together as a family in our own house down in Texas.

6 comments:

Haley Barton said...

Hi goalgirl! your blog is cool! I liked the video. I'm going to write a letter to you!

Love, Buggy

goalgirl said...

Hi buggy! Thanks for the comments. I sent you a letter. I should be comming soon!

love, goalgirl

Haley Barton said...

I got your letter!!!!
I am sending you one!
I'll try to get on my email at 5:00 tonight. We'll try to chat.

Love, buggy

goalgirl said...

Sorry! I forgot to get on at 5:00! I can't wait to get your letter.

love, goalgirl

squeezy said...

Jaylen (goalgirl),
I can't wait to see how your life in Texas unfolds. You will make tons and tons of friends. I miss your smile and your happy attitude.
Love you,
Diane Spransy (squeezy)
It's a nickname my husband gave me.

goalgirl said...

I like the name Squeezy. Why did he give you that nickname? I miss you tons!

love, goalgirl